Uppertown Firefighter's Museum(corner of 30th Street and Marine Drive)
An extensive collection of firefighting equipment and memorabilia from Clatsop County dating back to 1877 are on view at the Uppertown Firefighters Museum. On exhibit are a horsedrawn ladder wagon, hose carts, a 1912 American LaFrance fire truck, a Stutz fire engine, and a 1946 Mack fire truck.
The collection is housed in a historic red brick building which was originally constructed in 1896 as part of the popular North Pacific Brewery which closed its doors in 1915 due to prohibition. In 1928, the City of Astoria renovated the building for use as the Uppertown Fire Station #2. The station was decommissioned by the City in 1960 and used for equiptment storage until 1989 when the Uppertown Firefighters Museum opened.